Is freelancer a legit site?

freelancing sites

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to check out my Fielenginner.com
If you’re looking at Freelancer.com for work you can do from home, you’ve come to the right place. I’m a member of their site, so I can show you inside. Although I currently don't have any active gigs with Freelancer.com... as a full-time freelancer, I’ve worked with several similar sites and I can share some of those experiences as well. 
It seems more and more people are giving up their full-time jobs to go from the traditional worker/employee life to freelancing, which is why Freelancer.com and similar sites are becoming increasingly popular.
And I can understand why – even professionals today are seeking more independence and flexibility.
We're bombarded with the "freedom lifestyle" more than ever, and whether it's InstagramYouTube, a travel blogger's website or some other platform... it's hard not to envy the lifestyle of those who have escaped the rat race and are now earning their incomes online. 
That's the promise of Freelancer.com, but can they deliver?
Are they even legit, or is Freelancer.com a scam? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a+ it technician jobs

 a+ it technician jobs Among the certifications available for computer professionals, A+ is probably the one cited most often as a starting ...